This post is sponsored by The Home Depot. Giveaway closed – Big congrats to Brad of Louise, Texas! Thanks to all who entered! You might remember our hands-on review of the DEWALT 15-Amp Corded 10 inch Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System with Stand, also known by it’s much shorter model number, the DeWalt DW745S. We posted the DeWalt DW745S review a little over a year ago, and now we are teamed up with Home Depot to give this job site table saw and stand away to one super-duper-ultra-lucky Home Fixated reader! First, let’s do a quick refresher on why you might want to win this saw (as if you need a refresher), and then we’ll cover the details on how to get a chance to win it. We promise you, the “how to enter” will be painless.
In his DeWalt DW745S Job Site Table Saw review, Phil covered many of the features and traits that make this saw so appealing. Among them:
- Rack and pinion gearing on your table saw? Just when you thought you were reading a review for a Formula 1 race car, you realize it’s the description for the sweet, buttery-smooth fence adjustment on this saw!
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. In our review, there’s even a video about why having (and using) such a safety system is SO important. Spoiler alert: it’s to keep your fingers & avoid having wood shot at you!
- Weighing only 45 lbs, the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job. Yup, a “job site” table saw isn’t going to do you any good if it’s so heavy it never makes it to the job site (or out of your garage).
Need more reasons? Well, just imagine all the amazing things you’ll be building and constructing with the DeWalt 745S either on the job site or at your home “job site.” It’s a highly versatile saw, that’s easy to scoot around. You want it, right?!
How to Enter for a Chance to Win the DeWalt DW745S
Now, for that moment you’ve all been waiting for – how to enter for a chance to win this thing! It’s easy! Just follow this short, simple, 43-step process:
1) Have your retina scanned, then email the scan data to the IRS.
2) Swab your cheek and forward the DNA profile to us. We won’t sell it to anyone, promise.
3) Tattoo yourself with the logos of Home Depot, DeWalt AND Home Fixated. Highly visible, upper extremities only please.
4) Surrender your only / or favorite child. We need them to review all our contest entries and produce our tool reviews.
5) Write a 1000 word essay on why you like DeWalt table saws. Incorporate unicorns.
6) Swear allegiance to HomeFixated.com, vowing to visit the site daily and mention us at cocktail parties.
7) Call 100 of your closest friends, tell them your innermost secret (record the calls and forward to us for publication in a fun “readers’ secrets” article).
8) OK fine. . . . these aren’t really the steps to enter.
The ACTUAL process to enter for a chance to win this DeWalt prize package is really a ONE-step process:
1) Subscribe to Home Fixated’s weekly email newsletter. You’ll find a cleverly-worded “Subscribe to our Newsletter” box at the end of any Home article, and in the sidebar of our website. As an added bonus, our newsletter is chock full of stuff you might actually want to read.
If you’re already subscribed (you’re awesome!), you can enter instead by posting a hilarious comment on why you want the saw in the comments section at the bottom of the page. The comment option for entry is ONLY for existing subscribers to our newsletter.
Giveaway closed – Big congrats to Brad of Louise, Texas! Thanks to all who entered!
Giveaway Terms & Conditions:
No purchase necessary to enter or win. You must be a legal resident of the continental US and be 18 years of age or older. Employees of the sponsor(s) are not eligible. Your subscription or comment must be made during the giveaway period. Free Stuff from HomeFixated may be brand new, used for HomeFixated.com reviews, or completely abused junk (mostly the first one). All Free Stuff prizes are provided strictly as-is. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries (usually slightly less than one billion). If you’re lucky enough to have won in the last 3 months, we probably won’t let you win again (we’re all about sharing the love). Winners are chosen within a 48 hours of the noted time on the giveaway details page (check your spam filter!), you’ll only have a couple days to respond before we select a runner-up, at which point you’re SOL if you haven’t given us your info including your full name, ship-to address (no PO boxes) and a phone for shipping purposes only. By accepting a prize, winners agree to have their first name, last initial and hometown displayed in all their splendor on HomeFixated.com. You’ll also need to enter valid contact info, namely your actual email, when you comment or subscribe (duh). Void where prohibited or discouraged by harsh punishment.
I acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with Home Fixated in sponsored content. As a part of the sponsorship, Home Fixated is receiving compensation for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are our own words. This post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.